GREENER FUTURE: ENVIRONMENT, DISASTER RESILIENCE AND CLIMATE CHANGE
Video Competition Conditions:
- Participants are BLI/BSI employees.
- Participants can be individuals or groups (Teams)
- The type of video is a video or short film with a maximum duration of 3 minutes in AVI, MOV and MP4 formats
- Add a video caption and provide a description that the video is to be included in the competition “INAFOR 2021 – GREENER FUTURE: ENVIRONMENT, DISASTER RESILIENCE AND CLIMATE CHANGE”
- Participants must guarantee that the videos that are included in the competition are original works that have never been published before in any media, and have never been included in the competition.
- If in the future there is a copyright lawsuit, the committee is not responsible for this, the committee will assume that all the videos that are submitted are the original work of the participants.
- Contestants may not submit more than one video.
- Use any type of camera with a minimum resolution of 800 x 600 px.
- The languages that can be used in the entire video are Indonesian, foreign languages, and regional languages. If using a foreign or regional language, it is required to include a subtitle (translation) in Indonesian.
- Videos must not contain elements that are contrary to the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia; Certain decency, morals, and SARA (Ethnicity, Religion, and RAS), violence, promotion of commercial products, and does not contain pornographic elements.
- The finished video is also uploaded to the participant’s Instagram by tagging and following IG @BSIKLHK and tagging #lombaVideoInafor6 and sending the link.
- The winner is determined by the most number of likes will be determined as the favorite champion
- Matters that have not been regulated will be informed later.
- Videos submitted after the acceptance deadline will not be included in the rating
- The video that is sent becomes the property of the committee.
- The decision of the committee and the jury cannot be contested.
How To Register And Event Dates
- Registration and submission of video works: 1 – 31 August 2021
- Registration form and the results of the work can be sent to the email contest firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of submission: LVI-6_Name of the head of the videographer_Title of Video. Example: LVI-6_setia wardana_Indonesia My Heaven
- Winner Announcement : September 8, 2021 At the closing of the Inafor Event.
- Winners will be announced via the website: www.forda-mof.org, Instagram: @BSIKLHK
The assessment criteria are as follows:
- Message delivery : 40%
- Composition and artistic : 40%
- Originality of ideas: 20%
Due to the inaccessibility of the photo and video contest registration form inafor 2021, for registration and submission of works, please send it to email: contest email@example.com by adding a photo description as follows:
1. NAME OF PARTICIPANTS:
2. PARTICIPANT ADDRESS:
3. INSTITUTION and ADDRESS:
4. NO. mobile phone
5. PHOTO/VIDEO work files are named with the following format:
a. For Photo = LFI2021-<title of work>-<participant name>
b. For video = LVI2021-<title of work>-<participant name>