Forest Resource Management and Environment for a Better Life
Photo Contest Requirements:
- Participants are BLI/BSI Work Unit and Center employees, students, or the general public
- Participants are individuals
- Participants must guarantee that the photos submitted in the competition are original works that have never been published before in any media, and have never been included in the competition.
- Each work unit is allowed to send more than one participant.
- Each participant is allowed to send more than one work, a maximum of 3 photos
- The photos submitted are original photos and there is no technical manipulation taken in the last 2 years (2019-2020) and the results of their own photos.
- The model/subject that becomes the object of the photo is the full responsibility of the participant.
- The criteria for evaluating photos are originality, creativity and uniqueness, suitability of photos with the theme, and conveyed messages
- Digital processing is allowed to improve the quality of the photo (sharpening, cropping, color balance, and color saturation) without changing the authenticity of the object.
- It is not allowed to send photos in the form of a combination of more than one photo or to remove / change elements in one photo.
- The submitted works become the property of the participants, but the committee can use them for publication and other purposes.
- The decision of the jury is absolute and cannot be contested.
- By sending a photo, the participant is deemed to have agreed to all the conditions set by the committee.
- Provisions that have not been regulated can be made in the future based on the
How To Register And Event Dates
- Registration and submission of video works: August 1 to 31, 2021
- Video material can be received no later than August 20, 2021.
- The Registration Form and the results of the work can be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of submission: LFI-6_fotographer_Judul Foto. Example: LFI-6_setia wardana_Indonesiaku
- The work is uploaded to the participant’s IG with a Mention containing: Title, Short Description and mandatory Tags @BSIKLHK, @Name, @AsalSatker (respective social media accounts)
- Uploaded photos are prohibited from containing elements of SARA, violence and pornography. Winners will be published via IG: @BSIKLHK
- Winner Announcement : September 8, 2021 at the closing of the Inafor Event.
- Winners will be announced via the website: www.forda-mof.org, Instagram: @BSIKLHK
- The suitability of the photo title and description of the topic raised
- Technical (composition, focusing, etc.)
- Moment, Expression and Uniqueness
Due to the inaccessibility of the photo and video contest registration form inafor 2021, for registration and submission of works, please send it to email: contest email@example.com by adding a photo description as follows:
1. NAME OF PARTICIPANTS:
2. PARTICIPANT ADDRESS:
3. INSTITUTION and ADDRESS:
4. NO. mobile phone
5. PHOTO/VIDEO work files are named with the following format:
a. For Photo = LFI2021-<title of work>-<participant name>
b. For video = LVI2021-<title of work>-<participant name>
Thus conveyed, we apologize for the inconvenience, thank you for your attention and cooperation. New Inafor 2021 video photo contest guide link: https://bit.ly/panduanLFV-Inafor2021